Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Mooncake Festival

While buying some lantern and candles at Jusco Midvalley with Cam yesterday, we talked to a lady ... The conversations as follows :

Lady : Haih, don't know whether i should bought this lantern... But, i feel like playing it but 'mm hou yi si' arr ...
CY : (Look at the lady and the '8' mode was activated) Why? What is wrong with playing with lantern?
Lady : There are no kids in the house. All also adult.
CY : Ohhhh .... Buy la buy la .... No rules say that only kids can play with it marr ... SHould buy it ...
Cam : Ya lorr ... Buy already can keep for next year also ...

Then, i suddenly i realised myself ... I didn't celebrate this mooncake festival for quite some time dy ... So long I didn't play the lantern already ... I still remember I use to play with my neighbours at the middle of the road. Besides candles and lantern, we also melted the candles and cooked the grass and leaves. When the heat or the fire is strong enough, we willl pour some water and the fire will become bigger ... Waaaa ... So exciting but dangerous ...

Will not be around this year, so I will wish you all a Happy MOoncake Festival first .... 中秋节快乐 !!!

1 comment:

KA said...

Where's my mooncake????