Sunday, July 13, 2008

Peak

It's the time of the year again when the amount of work is, is, ALOT ... I browsed through my 2007 entry and things like going to explode like a volcano and flying away from the planet earth basically explained it all. Mayday 离开地球表面 has been my favourite song during the period and this year I believe it will still be the choice especially when it's getting near to the deadline.


Let's hope I survived this round ... Wait, i shouldn't say hope. Die die also must get through it... Hope that it will be better than last year. I don't know how long i can take this but getting through this always something new to learn... Have to had a positive mind here ...


That's why having something fun to look forward to at the end of this period is a necessity...


No comments: