Sunday, August 19, 2007

Saturday

To you, what is a saturday? What will be your saturday like?

For me, in year 2007, up til now, it was a hectic one ... Kekeke ... To me, it was the only day i can really enjoy and have my life back after hours and days of working .... Saturday will always be a working day or a hang out day with friends or a short trip to somewhere (in our effort to support the Cuti-Cuti Msia campaign =P) ....

So, i hardly stayed at home .... Even if I'm at home, i was closed in the computer room burried under files and papers doing my work ... Appeared when i was hungry and need to answer the nature calls ....

Yesterday, when i woke up .... I feel good .... Although i bring back some work, I decided to give myself a break... One day break... After doing some errands outside, i just laze around the house doing nothing ... Listening to music, watching TV shows, sleeping again ... Online ...

I have not do this for a long long time .... Really really feels great .... I should do this more .... Yippie !!!!


1 comment:

Su said...

saturday sunday is a good time to rejuvenate ourselves =)
Feel really really great hoh.. I also want to do like you =)