Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Coffee

Coffee, one of the most popular beverage in the world.... Black or with milk or cream... From traditional coffee like kopi-O til modern coffee such as espresso or latte (is it rely tat modern? kekeke not sure too) Many people addicted to it ... Fall in love with it .... Even a friend of mine would have some sort of 'coffee philosophy'...

Once a non-coffee drinker to now .... A cup a day .... Looks like I'm from dad's family after all .... My cousin use to say if you don't drink Kopi-O, you are not one of us at all ....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

welcome to the club, cy...kekekek

anechoic said...

lol..addicted ar?

I love coffee/tea, but can get buy if don't drink for a day or two..hehe.

cy said...

Not addicted yet i think... It's just every day when it is around 5 or 6 pm, I feel sleepy.. You know how small is my eye lerr ... But, it happen only when i am working ... kekeke ...

Lawsh said...

Im taking 2 packets of Nescafe 3 in 1 (red) Regular every working morning.

Sometimes if im hungry, i'd go for Neslo

Why not just buy Nescafe 3 in 1 (green), coz it has really poor taste, so my formula is working fine for me though its a bit costly :p