Sunday, December 10, 2006

My First Brownies....

Friends know that I hardly step into the kitchen... My culinary / cooking skill? Erm.. Really really bad... Let's see what I have cooked before... Maggi (the expert i think), fried egg, fried chicken ball, ham, hotdogs, fries... Err.. all also those instance food that I don't need to add other things le... Let's see if I have cooked anything more complicated... Hhmmm... I think I fried rice once before and it's edible i think... The white mice still alive right now... Hahaha... it's my brother... And, cook vegetable lorr.. Just add whatever ingredients i can see before my eyes...

So, out of the blue, i was involved in a project called Brownies... kekeke... Yupp.. I make brownies... I also don't believe it... Is it complicated? Thanks to Foong Ling, we found one easy way... What I have done to create this le? I 'kacau' the ingredient in one way... And, FL said i didn't eat rice that day... So soft... Hahaha... In fact, I really haven't eat that day lerr... That's it... I did that only... The part that we have to determine whether it's ready or not all left to Keef and FL... Hohoho... I was happily online chatting and play neopets... :P


The result of my first attempt with the collaboration of sifu Keef and FL... ta daa... Thripple Chunk Chocolates Brownies... I love it... Do you?

No comments: