Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Life after work

Do you have life after work? Well, i don't think i have.... Everyday, Í'd wake up around 6.30 in the morning.... Breakfast and straight to work place.... Then, i work, work and work til 5.30 and it's time to go back.... Unfortunately, i had never go back on time except on my first day at the Company. When I come back from work, my eyes are already tired staring at the computer the whole day.... But (=p), still i'd allocate my time to stare at the 'idiot box' again til my sleep time....

So, is there life after work? Luckily, i still got my Saturday and Sunday.... My 'heaven' day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same here ...
used to have this thoughts .. even now still having
may be we ought to do something about it then
before we 'ROT AWAY' our youth